Friday, March 18, 2005

Book Signing!

Greetings poetry lovers!

I will be signing copies of The World: Poetic Connections today, March 18th, in Sumter, South Carolina, at Waldenbooks in Sumter Mall. Tomorrow, I will be signing at Happy Bookseller in Columbia, South Carolina, along with Kendall Bell, the author of From The Heart and From The Heart 2.

As a new poet, I realize that many readers out there have just put poetry down and refused to read it. People tell me that they are just not interested in remote and obscure references that take forever to decipher, and for that reason, poetry is just not an enjoyable read for the average reader.

I beg to differ! There is a new trend brewing, folks. Rhyming poetry is making a comeback, and simpler, more accessible poetry, while never really dead, was only sleeping!

Come see me today, but if you can't, take a look at the poems in my last post. The book is available at all online booksellers, or through my website, http://www.janetcarrhull.com.

RHYME IS SUBLIME!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, fastidious piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented at this place, I
am truly enjoying by these.

Also visit my blog :: Zahngold Wert

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home